Monday, May 14, 2007

Special Thanks

I decided to do this since it is almost the end of my foundation year...This entry is dedicated to all my friends in MMU...This will be a picture-filled entry as they say "A picture worth a thousand words"...I guess this is more than a thousand words.

Ben's masterpiece
Me-Meisiem-Julian
Yeo-Me-Ben
Sem 2 english class
In the library

Meisiem's masterpiece

Computer Application project Sem 1

After the drama (Rachel as Noumbe,Me as Mactar,Nik)

Arvin sleeping

Me-Nik-Julian-Wayne-Yin (Geographer Bar)

Me-Julian

Ben sleeping

PE13 group photo

Wayne-Yee Chian-Nik-Meisiem-Me

Arvin sleeping again???;This time Charles is sleeping too;Rachel daydreaming

Those pictures above each possessed its very own sentimental value. Every single pictures are taken throughout my alpha year. Here, I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for giving me such wonderful memories in university from my surprise birthday party in Semester 2 to all the hanging out we did together as well as during lecture+tutorial time. Hope to see all of you guys in the near future. No matter we are in Cyberjaya or Malacca campus, do keep in touch. Friends Forever!!!

~iewhot~

No comments: