Thursday, November 1, 2007

E.N.D. (Extremely Nothing Days)

“Spotted, K is writing his entry on the couch”.

So, I decided to start with the popular tagline from the CW series, Gossip Girl. What have I been up to lately? Hmm… let’s see: Sleeping, eating, and daydreaming my way towards the end of holiday. I am going back to KL on the 3rd and back to campus on the 4th which is around the corner. There goes my three weeks of holiday and about two weeks in Terengganu.

After so long not being in Terengganu, it is pleasant to be back. I finally see development around the town; now we have Giant, Secret Recipe, McD to name a few. How corny to say that about more than eleven years of my life here, we never really have a proper hang out spot. Don’t get me wrong, what I am trying to imply here is that I lead different lifestyles from my other-state-university-friends where shopping malls, cinemas might be their ideal place to hang out. I remembered vividly one of my favourite hang out spot is the beach. Yes, we east coast people love beaches. By the way, speaking of development, even the road back to my house undergoes some slight changes.

As I am going to start new semester soon, my results is indeed out. Thankfully, I passed. Well, enough said. There goes my short and sweet entry.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: