Monday, November 12, 2007

Another Week To Remember

"Everytime I wanted to update my blog, I just felt extremely that I drafted what exactly I wanted to write without completing this entry. I do hope I can finish this entry a.s.a.p" -Kelv-

So, last week was my first week of Semester 2. It is the time again to study in order to pass another semester. I am not thrilled at all by the fact that I will be leaving KT back to the campus in Cyberjaya. Well, I have to face it anyway since I am a student and my 'job' is indeed to study. My first day of class started off with Electronics 2 at 12 pm followed by Digital Logic Design. Then, my last class ended at 7 pm which is Malaysian Studies.

Here is the best part, after class, we went to play pool at Prima Avenue or so (it is usually called Old Town by us so I wasn't really sure about the name). As a first-timer, I totally blew it. Pool is not as easy as it seems when I play it on Yahoo! Games. Anyway, I had fun and it was such a great experience. After pool, we had a nice dinner at Padi which is beside the Old Town Cafe.

The following days were as usual until Thursday which was a public holiday: Deepavali. Happy-so-called-'belated'-Deepavali!!!! I went to Seri Kembangan for dinner and dropped by McD to indulge in my favourite dessert: McFlurry with Oreo. Surprisingly, I saw Andy there. Too bad we only managed to wave at each other.

On Friday, I am stoked as it was the time to go back to my home in Selangor. This time, instead of my sister fetching me from campus, I went to her (literally). My destination: One Utama. From there, she fetches me after work. So, my journey started when I finished my class at 4.30 pm. I was at the bus stop at 5 pm and the bus arrived 30 minutes after that. I had to go to Putrajaya Sentral and change another bus directly to One Utama there. I guess I wasn't in my good luck that day. There were no seats left for me as the last one was taken by a guy in Blue shirt with Black Body Glove sling bag (I am so remembering that). I had to be the last guy standing and I felt that I went red on the face out of embarrassment. Luckily, I got myself a seat during the Tesco Puchong stop.

***

After just mere five days in Cyberjaya, I started to get bored. Thankfully, I AM HOME AT LAST. The next day which was Saturday, I went to Sunway Pyramid with my sister and her friends to watch Bee Movie. The movie was not bad. Oh, I just realized that Sunway Pyramid 2 finally completed.

Now, I am back again to Cyberjaya typing away to complete this entry. For lunch today, I went to Pizza Hut with my friends in Seri Kembangan. We managed to come back on time at 5 pm for Malaysia Studies class.

No comments: