Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Can you see what I see?

Hello all, I know I have been idle from blogging since like forever. Well, the wait is over. The fact is that I got so many things to write about but I just can't force myself to do so. Most probably it's due to my utter laziness. I better get my “lazy ass” to work. On the other hand, to think of it, disappearance of me for some time and come back, that would be a superb fun thing to do. We see most of the time in the entertainment industries, artistes come and go like nobody’s business.

***

There is this thing I noticed today during my class in XR1005 for Digital Logic Design. As you can see in this picture, the particular two rows are empty while others are fully occupied with students. To me, this is very odd so I decided to post it here. We were sort of joking about seeing people there. Creepy!

One funny thing I saw in the picture was the fact that I can see students dozing off in class. All I can say is: who doesn't? Some people might know what I am trying to emphasize here so I better not further my elaboration as I do not wish to be sued by anyone particularly *tut*. The hint: you aLready know who is thAt.

Till my next post.

Kelvin signed off......

No comments: