Friday, December 14, 2007

Emotional Entry

3.10 AM and counting...*Lights off except for the table lamp*

I think this is my first time writing something that involved my emotions so badly. I felt like swearing every single rude word I can think of at that particular person. That person is such a pain in the ass. Damn it. I can't even study and complete my assignment which is due on Monday because of that person.

I know it is indeed my responsibility that I took the job, but please appreciate what I had to offer. I know I am not a professional in your eyes, but at least give me some utter respect. Even if you don't like what I did, you can just spit it out in front of my face (I don't mind getting my face all wet because of your saliva). Do not...I repeat, Do not ever call other people to finish my not-professional-in-your-eyes-job!!!!

Ok. First, I have to clarify that I am not someone that cannot handle criticism. Bring it on!!! If you want to critic, please do it. I can change because I know I am not perfect. Can you imagine out of sudden you receive your own work but being upgraded to something that doesn't belong to you?Where is my originality? I must admit that what I done look ordinary if compared to the upgraded version. So sue me. You can tell me politely and nicely instead of calling other people to fix it.

I felt so much better now. Thanks to my dear blog and Michael Buble's Home which Westlife cover their own version of it for their latest album. All this just cheer me up.

Kelvin signed off at 3.37 AM

No comments: