Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Randomness Rants

Since I already logged in to customize the layout of my blog, I can't help myself not to write something down. I am currently procrastinating to write an entry perhaps due to lack of inspiration.

Besides, my sleeping time had been getting way out of hand. Assignments and all the workloads I have been getting (not to mention outings) just turn me into a zombie lurking into the night. Yes, that is so true or maybe...not. I guess it is the latter. I might be the one getting hunted by zombies. You see, I have been doing assignments at my friend's house in Cyberia and walked all the way back to campus after midnight. The latest would be about 4 am. As the gate to the guy's dorm (trying to sound a bit 'standard') is closed after 1 am, I have to walk all the way back using a long, dark, deserted way. Scary sial!!!

I am glad all the sleepless nights poring into assignments are over for now but I still can't get my sleeping habit to be back to the way it has been before. Looks like I have to get used to being a night owl until everything appears right. Looking at the bright side, not sleeping through the wee hours actually gives me time to explore Adobe Photoshop. It will be my latest amusement in the mean time.

Today is also 25th December so, Merry X'Mas everyone.

Things I like about Christmas are the carols as well as snow (it's summer in Australia and Malaysia don't have snow but it's still something to talk about when it comes to Christmas) to name a few. I have always wanted to try the "kissing under the mistletoe tradition" too. (perhaps one day :P)

*******************************************
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
Rudolph the red nose reindeer,
Santa Claus is coming to town,
Silent night, holy night,
Santa baby, hurry down the chimney tonight,
Hark! The Herald Angels sing,
*******************************************

No comments: