Monday, January 7, 2008

Tagged 1.0

I got tagged by Goch, so here it goes. It is only an easy task.


1. Andy Lau? omg....speechless...never thought of it.


2. Lee Hyori... All I know is that she is a korean singer. Perhaps the shape of her face matches mine :-p

3. Misha Omar! At least I have the Malaysian blood in me for resembling a local artist. Speaking of her, she is one of my favourite local singer of all time...Bunga-bunga cinta~~Layu di pusaran.

4. Takeshi Kaneshiro! WOW with a capital letter. To be able to resemble him for 67% is so great. I am so flattered.

5. Mika Nakashima... She is one of my favourite jap artist, portraying Nana based on a manga of the same name and singing the theme song Glamorous Sky...she is sizzling hot!

6. Takuya Kimura... I remember him. He is the actor of japanese drama "Long Vacation" which was aired on TV3 ages ago. I vividly recall seeing him as the face of Levi's too once when I was walking around shopping complexes back in my schooling days. Maybe one day I can be Levi's ambassador as well. Who knows?! >.<

7. Michelle Williams! She is the star of Dawson's Creek and also a brokeback hottie. I adore her acting skills during Dawson's Creek as Jen Lindley. Plus, she gave an outstanding, highly emotional performance in Brokeback Mountain. I wonder which part of me looks like her...

8. Sho Sakurai? I totally got no idea who he is.

Anyway, do try this fun thing.

No comments: