Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Jmpr


Jmpr stands for Jumper.

I was in TGV Sunway Pyramid yesterday to watch AVP2 with Ben when I notice this upcoming new movie "Jumper". The trailer is good, but I know trailer can be deceiving. Things can always be too good to be true. Well, I guess I will have to wait for it to release and see if it's worth my money.

The casts of Jumper are awesome to me. I am always a fan of Hayden Christensen's acting since he acted in Star Wars and Life as a House. Then we have Rachel Bilson. If you're fanatic over The O.C. then you'll know who she is - Summer Roberts. The next in line will be Jamie Bell. No doubt he is popular during his time in Billy Elliot followed by King Kong. He is also the guy in Green Day's video Wake Me up When September Ends. Samuel L. Jackson also starred in this movie.

Jumper is basically about this guy David that has the ability to teleport. A movie will be boring without some action, so we have the people that hunt down those jumpers.

Here is an excerpt of the synopsis courtesy of Apple Trailer:

"A genetic anomaly allows a young man to teleport himself anywhere. He discovers this gift has existed for centuries and finds himself in a war that has been raging for thousands of years between "Jumpers" and those who have sworn to kill them."

I can't wait for it to be release and I'll definitely head to the cinema for it.

No comments: