Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Holiday


I got nothing better to do so I decided to play around with photoshop. Here (on top) is something I sort of make out of it. It's a bit simple.

***

So, I drove to cyber from my house in Putra Heights yesterday. LOL! Actually, this is my first time so it is some kind of accomplishment for me. All of this just to register for MUET. How pathetic!


By the way, I want to declare that:


"HOLIDAY MODE ACTIVATED for three weeks."


This means no more poring into books which is what I did during study weeks. Semester 2 had been extremely unbearable since we need to know everything in just mere seven weeks, as usual. I am so glad that it is over and am seriously looking forward to fill my holidays with activities. As far as I know, holidays can also be boring. So, I'll try my best to make it worthwhile this time around. Perhaps a New Year resolution: to make every holiday in 2008 a meaningful one. Hmm...a good one. Lol.


I think I should step foot into malls and cinemas pretty soon. It's been like ages I haven't been in touch with both the malls and the cinemas due to hectic schedule. Besides, I think I will also spend more time exploring photoshop (my so called latest amusement) as well as getting a healthier me. Here, I wan to emphasize that I am not saying I am previously unhealthy. It is just that I haven't really been exercising much. I used to love jogging back in my hometown. People do think that I gained a pound or two.


I guess I'll just have to wait and see what I manage to do then.

No comments: