Tuesday, May 27, 2008

An Encounter with Nature

I had been back for a few days now to Terengganu. Life seems to be a bit bored. Anyhow, I managed to enjoy some of the preserved natures that are obviously not available among the hustle and bustle of KL.

This is actually where the water tank is being built, but the surrounding is full of lush greenery and superb scenery.


The nice blue sky which is an absolute eye candy to me.


Below are a few of the plants that I found interesting. People might think those are just simple plants that are found everywhere, but how many of them actually appreciate what they are gifted with?










...
...
...



A rock? I guess you people will be thinking that I am indeed crazy for taking a picture of a rock. Maybe I am, maybe I am not. I am actually trying to emphasize on the fact that one rock like this is the basic building material of the house you are currently living in right now. In this modern and developing world where people seek for money, fame, and status, a rock means nothing to them. I believe the only 'rock' people are fascinated about are diamond, emerald and many other precious rocks plunging the neck or decorating the fingers of someone.


When I was there, the cooling gush of wind was very calming to me. It had been so long since I get the taste of the sea breeze. Besides, birds were flocking around the area.

As I am saving the best for last, this is my favourite part of the scenery.


The atmosphere when the sun almost set; it is nearing dusk.

Obviously, I did not forget to take my own picture there. =P

I really hope to create some awareness from this entry of mine. The beauty of nature is everywhere around us. We need to try our best to conserve it. Stop smoking! Stop open burning! Stop cutting down trees for your own profit! Sometimes, we even overlook certain basic details in our life due to distraction, including myself. I believe if we stop for a second or two to feel the natural surrounding, we will realise a lot from it.

Credit: To my parents for bringing me to such a place (for regular exercising) and to my camera phone that I managed to take some pictures worth noticing.

-Kelv-

No comments: