Saturday, May 31, 2008

Camp Rock

First of all, I would like to introduce her. Recently cast as Mitchie Torres for the upcoming Disney Channel Original Movie, Camp Rock, she is Demi Lovato. She is only 15 years old, and she can definitely sing better than Miley Cyrus. From left: Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas

Back to my title, Camp Rock as mentioned above is the upcoming Disney Channel Original Movie. Besides Demi Lovato, it also starred teen pop sensation, The Jonas Brothers with Joe Jonas taking on the lead actor role. Just like High School Musical, Camp Rock is also a musical. I felt Camp Rock will be one of my favourite Disney Channel Original Movie. By just looking at the trailer, I just can't wait to watch it. From the trailer, I see that Joe and Demi are way more compatible compared to Zac and Vanessa in HSM. The chemistry is so obvious.


Once again, Disney never fails to cast a spell on me with their original movies.

Camp Rock will premiere on the 20th of June in the U.S.

1 comment:

erika said...

u guys are awsome and joe joans is so freakin HOT