Thursday, May 1, 2008

Silence

Right... To start off, people said "silence is golden".

I don't think so.

Here is the reason why:
Currently I am partially deaf. That's probably the reason why I don't talk too much since last weekend. It's hard to hear what people are trying to tell me just by using one ear. Now, I think I got the feeling of how having hearing impairment can be a sad case. Though it's just my right ear that is stuck, it's enough to cause me headache and drive me crazy. Besides, I can't sleep yesterday night because of it. Maybe I am worried. I still need to use my ear for my upcoming MUET listening test. I can't imagine not being able to hear my favourite songs, and listen to voices around me. Well, I am looking forward to see the doctor real soon.

To me, "silence is deafening".

No comments: