Friday, April 4, 2008

Current Fav Songs

Some great tunes currently playing on my Ipod which I just can't get enough of it.

  1. Mariah Carey - Touch My Body
  2. Estelle - American Boy (feat. Kanye West)
  3. Janet - Feedback
  4. Danity Kane - Damaged
  5. Ferras - Hollywood's Not America
  6. Madonna & Justin Timberlake - 4 Minutes
  7. Sara Bareilles - Love Song
  8. The Fray - Look after You
  9. Chris Brown - With You
  10. Jordin Sparks - No Air (feat. Chris Brown)
  11. David Cook - Billie Jean (American Idol Studio Version)
  12. David Cook - Eleanor Rigby (American Idol Studio Version)
  13. Brooke White - Let It Be (American Idol Studio Version)
  14. Brooke White - Jolene (American Idol Studio Version)
  15. Taylor Swift - Teardrops on My Guitar
  16. Panic at the Disco - Nine in the Afternoon
  17. Daughtry - Feels Like Tonight

Album worth checking out:

Coco by Colbie Caillat - Somehow rather, I found solace in her. The simplicity of her lyrics as well as the purity of her voice just relaxes me. Coco is tailor made to make me realize how it is better to be a bubbly person. This album, in my opinion, is a breath of fresh oxygen that I certainly need.

Spirit by Leona Lewis - This X-factor UK winner is definitely her to make a mark on the music industry just like other divas namely Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston. Spirit offers a totally different genre from that of Coco as it is more emotional and strong vocally. Obviously, Leona is a powerhouse and I must admit - she is hot! The first single from the album is Bleeding Love; an emotional filled song written by non other than both my favourite Ryan Tedder, and Jesse McCartney. In addition, she is going to debut her album in the US very soon indicating that she is here to stay for a very long time. I am looking forward to more of her music in the future.

Notes: American Idol Season 7 is currently airing so, there is no doubt my playlist will contain some of the studio recording of the contestants.

No comments: