Thursday, April 10, 2008

Home

In my opinion, there had been an overusage of the word 'Home' in the music industry as song titles. So, I decided to google and here are a few popular ones I found.

"Home", by Diana Ross
"Home", by Daughtry
"Home", by Three Days Grace
"Home", by Michael Bublé
"Home", by Fools Garden
"Home", by Smash Mouth
"Home", by Sheryl Crow
"Home", by Alan Jackson
"Home", by Breaking Benjamin
"Home", by Katharine McPhee
"Home", by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony & Phil Collins
"Home", by Nine Inch Nails
"Home", by Foo Fighters
"Home", by Smashing Pumpkins
"Home," by 12 Stones

Anyway, this is not the main point. The main point is:

I AM HOME!!


I am not in Terengganu though; I am just back to my crib in Selangor. Now, I can use the opportunity to watch as much television as I want. Besides, I can 'explore' the refrigerator for more foods as well as enjoying a hot water bath.

I am currently watching Idol Gives Back. Not bad. At least I enjoyed some of the performances especially the Top 8 singing Rihanna's Don't Stop the Music.

Will keep ya posted.

No comments: