Thursday, April 10, 2008

The End, The Leaked, The Premiered, The News, The Beginning - It's All A Part of Life

Yay... All the midterms are finally over!! Woohoo...Good or bad? I don't really care. Marks are just numbers anyway, skills are the most important after all - as taught by Mr. Siew Wee Ong during lab. So, besides studying, this week is kind of interesting to me.

First of all, I would gladly announced that Mariah's album, E=MC2 (Emancipation of Mariah Carey to the second power) which is slated for April 15th release unfortunately leaked to the internet. No doubt, I would be lying if I said that I haven't downloaded it for preview. Now, I can't seem to stop listening to it. Anyway, my sister's going to buy it soon so it would be a fair move that I download and she buys (a win-win situation I proclaim :P).

Next on my list is that Madonna and JT's new video "4 Minutes" premiered this week as well. To be honest, after seeing it, I have to admit that Madonna looked way younger than JT at 49. Maybe it was some sort of camera trick they used (I said maybe, I do not wish to be sued). Regarding the song, it was already in my list of current favourite.

This week of American Idol wasn't that overwhelming. I was a bit disappointed by the fact that I find it boring. I know everyone is busy preparing for Idol Gives Back but, please don't take things not seriously. The song choices made by the contestants don't trigger me into the excited mood which I usually have. In addition, my favourite contestants seem to get it all wrong giving way for the weaker contestant to shine. Most probably another shocking elimination will occur.

I guess it's time I come back to things happening within me. This week itself I got to know that my hostel application had been approved. I am very happy with that. The thing is, after doing my little research; I can't find anyone that I know getting the hostel. How am I supposed to get myself two roomates? I guess I just have to wait and see who I am assigned to.

In contrary to my hostel application, I attended the 5 to 6 pm class for Electronics on last Tuesday due to my EPM1016 presentation. As we all know, in MMU culture, students usually bring forward their classes to an earlier time slot in order to finish class early. The same statement applied to me too :) The class I attended was so empty that I was spending my time sitting there doing some human counting. If I am not mistaken, only 19++ people including me was in the class. I kesian at lecturers actually realizing that they have to carry on and teach with such a small amount of students while we students (me as well) get to sleep or relax for finishing class early.

That would be it for now from me as I need to get myself some ZzzzZzz.

Quote of the day: "End of midterms marks the beginning of assignments and final examinations. C'est la vie!"

No comments: