Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tatloapatpipo at Tatlosiyamwalo

The wait is finally over. Yes, OVER! Of course I mean the wait for the actual result of semester two. I felt this sudden urge to write about it. So, I am going to make this post a short one. What is my CGPA? What is my GPA? I guess some people out there knew so I will not reveal it here. Four or not, I am overall satisfied with what I had achieved because I knew all my effort is there.

Now that semester three is just around the corner, the stakes are definitely towering. The pressure is so on. With six subjects to handle in just about fourteen weeks, I might have to stay up until the wee hours, poring over thick textbooks, or notes. I must admit that I am having mix feelings about the upcoming semester: happy, sad, and nervous. In short, I am happy to go back Malacca, sad to leave Terengganu, and nervous to start a new semester.

Lastly, before signing out, something to say to all my friends:
SEE YOU SOON AND ALL THE BEST FOR THE UPCOMING SEMESTER!!!

~iewhot~

No comments: