Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Nelly: Why do all good things come to an end?

Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
~Nelly Furtado, All Good Things (Come To An End)~

All good things come to an end. This statement absolutely holds true since holiday will be over in a few days time. Then I will be back to study, study, and more study. I had drafted whatever installed for me in semester 3.

First and foremost, the lab report either it is a weekly report or a full report; it will be an utterly troublesome experience in my opinion. Then, there will be quizzes which made me suffering from butterfly in my stomach each and every time I cannot answer them. Assignments will be piling up as tall as the Petronas Twin Tower (well, maybe I am exaggerating), and due dates to be obey. Not to mention four tutorials classes every week.

There will also be group works such as the highly anticipated drama presentation for English III. Finding a group is already hard, working as a team is even harder I must say where we need to cooperate and to tolerate with each other. In addition to all the stress will definitely be the mid- term. Furthermore, I will be seeing new faces since PE12 will be joining in for the Applied Mathematics class. I am waiting to see what will happen during this quite interesting subject. As for my co-curriculum, I will be getting my parts in organizing the Career Fair 2007.

Here, I would also add a response to the debate of whether to study smart or study hard. From my point of view, a combination of both is so vital when I am in a university. Some people made a comment about semester 2 that it was an easy semester since most of them scored a GPA of 4. To me, semester 2 is neither easy nor hard. It is something in between; Calculus is hard while Physics II is slightly easier than Physics I (I decided to leave English II out of this comparison). Lastly, I am very looking forward to the last semester of my Foundation year.

~iewhot~

No comments: