Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Don't Want to be Lonely No More

*Lights off*
Lying on my bed, out of the blue, I felt that I am actually missing my parents and my siblings. I don't know why I get such a feeling, but I just do.

Lonely I'm Mr Lonely,
I have nobody,
For my own,
~Lonely, Akon~


Memories and the song flashed through my mind. So, here I am now in front of my laptop trying to spill some emotions.

It had been almost two months I had not seen both my parents. Although I talked occasionally to them on the phone, the feeling is just so not equivalent to facing them face to face. I misses everything from my mom's mouth-watering dishes to her complain about how super messy my room was.

"A bit of flashback…..
Before I went to bed just now, I am cleaning my room. My room was all messed up due to the fact that I am lazy to clean it up. Plus, the finals are just around the corner. My notes were all over the place, and not to mention, the laundry piling up. If my mom is here, my room will not be that messy after all. SERIOUSLY!"

This year, I don't even get the chance of making as well as eating 'tong yuen' unlike previous years. To be truthful, I not only misses my family, but I am missing a whole lot more namely my room (the one in Terengganu), the television (I can't view my favourite drama series anymore on Astro Channel 30 and 70), and the local delicacies of Terengganu (nasi dagang, kerepok lekor).

For now, I can only sing:

Cause I don't want to be lonely no more
I don't want to feel empty no more
Only you could unbreak this heartache I've carried around
Don't wanna be lonely no more, no more
~Clay Aiken, Lonely No More~


No comments: