Sunday, January 21, 2007

Days-ies

Here I am again crapping my way through my ‘almost dead’ blog. Maybe I should start with an anecdote. There is this guy currently having three weeks holiday and suffering from a disease called bored-to-death-om. Oh, well! The guy is actually me and obviously the disease is a mere creation to describe the state I am in now. Mind me; I have gone all crappy due to boredom.

To date, I have almost one week left of holiday since next semester starts on the 29th of January, 2007 and will be going back to Malacca on the 27th of January, 2007. What am I doing all this while? My current obsession is definitely sleeping, eating, sleeping, eating (Opps! I guess my brain turned ‘rusty’ and ‘dusty’ since I haven’t been making good use with it), surfing the net, and watching television.

Although these past two weeks were boring, my crave towards mouth-watering dishes prepared by mum as well as the local delicacies of Terengganu is finally over. I can now eat to my appetite without worrying of getting F-A-T (Again, a mistake, I forgotten to mention that I am constantly exercising as well). Besides that, I went bowling once too with my friends.

As for now, I am still me. Perhaps, the only difference in me is that I am equipped with renewed energy which is adequate for Semester 3 and owned a shorter hair than before the semester break. I will try to make use of the days left of my holiday to gear up. Currently, I am also waiting for the actual results of Semester 2 since I have seen the ‘unofficial’ one.

Before this post, I had a draft of something that was on my mind at that precise moment but it seems unfinished to put it up. So, I will try to get it done if I am in the right mood or let it unfinished forever. I guess that is all - a piece of my thought to keep my blog going.

Note: The title is so irrelevant, but my rusted brain just doesn't come out with anything creative. All I know is that it rhymes with ‘daisies’. 'ies' can also be 'in extremely slow-motion' since my time during holiday seems never-ending : p

~iewhot~

No comments: