Thursday, March 20, 2008

Disclaimer!

Dear accuser(s),

Just stop throwing me with false accusations. You’re not me therefore you don’t know me. Stop spreading false statements about me to other people. I am just a university student trying to lead a life like any other normal university student out there. Just leave me out of your world which is obviously full of controversies. Well, in case you did not notice, I am currently having a one week midterm break, so I hope to lead a neutral life once I start my new week. To be honest, I might appear weird, or whatsoever you can call me, but do not interpret me. As aforementioned in my previous entry, I gave mysterious feeling, and I know you people out there love to interpret this. Such sensitive being(s). Please, please better update yourselves on the juiciest gossips revolving around celebrities you like (My advice: watch Channel 712 on Astro Variety package, E! It's much more entertaining!). Toddles!

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

XoXo
Kelvin
(your so-called “Celebrity”)

P/s: To those who might have heard of such accusations about me, please don’t believe a word because if it’s true, you have probably heard it from me first as I rather create my own gossips =P

No comments: