Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sometimes...

Sometimes I don't understand myself but, do other people understand me? I DOUBT. This is because people often misinterpreted my messages. When I meant good, people will take it as bad. When I am dead serious, people think of it as a joke. Many times (not once), people interpreted my messages wrongly and revealed the wrongly interpreted messages causing my reputation to be in jeopardy. Somehow, little do we know, humans often think they are smarter than other humans, know more than other humans…(the list goes on). Perhaps, I do give people a mysterious feeling. One thing is I don’t usually reveal my thoughts because some things are better kept unknown fearing another case of misinterpreted message. There might be a whole lot more at stake.

Here, I would like to comment on my previous entry: Trustee/Truster. To be frank, it is purely based on inspiration. Unfortunately, I just found out recently that what I wrote was a perfect fit to one of my situation which was a bad thing. Opps! Too much information, I can’t reveal till the time is right. Here goes another mysterious me....

No comments: