Sunday, March 23, 2008

Extreme Makeover

I had some cosmetic surgeries done on my physical appearance recently. I underwent nose job, lips job, skin whitening, face lift as well as a hair cut. This is what I looked like before and after.

......


......


......


......


......


......

......

......

......



The above statements are actually fiction. The facts are,

  1. This is the picture taken for my university smartcard. All of a sudden, this picture was uploaded on my university profile which pisses me off.
  2. I never really like this picture. Furthermore, I was embarrassed to show it to anyone, but some fun once in a while won't hurt.
  3. Out of boredom, I decided to 'photoshop' this picture. I should have put the title of this entry “Extreme Photoshop Makeover”.
  4. I did had a hair cut this week though.

Now, laugh all you can about this picture as "laughter is the best medicine" XD .Well, at least I look much better after the editing.

Till we meet again.

Quote of the day: Don't worry, Be happy :)

No comments: